In Lisboa art is on the street, in the gardens, under our feet.
It is worth seeing the works of Street Art which talented artists have left in this gallery in the open.
The Portuguese capital is now recognized not only for its façades covered with tiles and Portuguese sidewalk, but also as one of the cities with the best urban art, and some local artists, such as Vhils and Bordalo II, have works all over the world.
After the revolution of 25 of April of 1974 there was an explosion of political murals, and today the artistic graffiti until is supported by the City Hall, that created the Gallery of Urban Art next to the emblematic one Glory Elevator.
Discover them step by step!
1. Av. Afonso Costa
2. Av. António Duarte Caneças (Nearby Metro Amadora-Este)
3. Av. António Duarte Caneças (Nearby Metro Amadora-Este)
4. Av. Infante D. Henrique (Tobacco Garden) - VHILS & PIXEL PANCHO
5. Quinta do Mocho
6. Quinta do Mocho
7. Av. Berna
8. Av. Infante D. Henrique (Tobacco Garden) - VHILS
9. Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo