Portugal entered a situation of Contingency to face the Covid-19 pandemic, from 15 September.
This status will remain in effect until September 30, when it will be reevaluated.
However, with due care it is possible to benefit from all the beauty and culture of Lisbon!
None of the measures implemented prevent you from benefiting from all the emblematic places in Lisbon or from our gastronomy! Our monuments, museums, palaces, theaters, restaurants are open and ready to welcome you!
Measures to be applied:
- Gatherings limited to 10 people;
- Commercial establishments cannot open before 10am (with exceptions);
- Establishment closing time between 8 pm and 11 pm, by municipal decision;
- In areas of shopping center restoration, maximum limit of 4 people per group;
- Prohibition on selling alcoholic beverages at service stations and, after 8 pm, in all establishments (except meals);
- Prohibition of consumption of alcoholic beverages on public roads;
- Return to classes in person, between 14 and 17 September:
.Upgrading the functioning of schools to the new health reality;
Contingency plans in all schools;
.Referential of action in case of suspected case, positive case or outbreaks;
- In restaurants, cafes and pastry shops 300m from schools, maximum limit of 4 people per group;
- District rapid intervention brigades to contain and stabilize outbreaks in homes;
- Sports venues remain without public.