For your next trip: Choose PORTUGAL and even Lisbon!
Portugal is committed to a policy of trust and transparency.
We are one of the countries that tests the most, we occupy the 6th place in Europe, we performed more than 1 million tests, with only 3,67% of positive results. We tested to know the number of infected and to treat them, to identify and break the chains of contact and to increase knowledge about group immunity, so important to prevent a second wave of this pandemic.
Daily, the Health Authorities release data referring to the number of new infected, number of deaths, number of hospitalized patients, particularly in intensive care and the number of recovered, including those presented by regions and making comparisons in order to see the evolution of all these data and assess the impact of this pandemic on our country.
Economic activity resumed little by little and with well-defined hygiene and safety rules and protocols, allowing companies to operate and access by citizens and tourists to goods and services.
We are ready to receive you!
- We occupy the 3rd place in the Global Peace Index of 2020;
- Turismo de Portugal, awarded the “Clean & Safe” seal to companies related to the tourist activity that comply with the recommendations of the General Health Directorate to avoid contamination of spaces with Covid-19. THE Lisboa Camping & Bungalows it is one of those establishments. Check all locations in: https://portugalcleanandsafe.com/en;
- We were the first European country with the “Safe Travels” seal awarded by the World Travel Tourism Council.
To be a little more relaxed, you can also register on the platform www.portugalhealthpassport.com, which aggregates the entire offer of private medical services available to tourists.
Thanks to a responsible attitude from everyone, we carried out a confinement with good results, with the virus being controlled in almost the whole country. Only the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon has seen an increase in cases in recent weeks and therefore some specific measures have been taken to curb this increase, but all these cases are properly identified and restricted to residential neighborhoods and not to tourist sites.
Benefit from the whole Lisbon culture!
However, none of these measures prevent you from benefiting from all emblematic places in Lisbon or from our gastronomy! Our stores and shopping centers are open, as well as restaurants, museums, palaces, theaters, among other places that may be of interest.
For your stay in Lisbon, just take into account that:
- You should use the mask in closed places and public transport, maintain the recommended social distance and perform hand hygiene frequently;
- Shops close at 8 pm, with the exception of super and hypermarkets;
- Meetings of more than 10 people are prohibited;
- It is prohibited to sell alcoholic beverages at service stations and their consumption on public roads;
- On the beach you also have to keep the social distance of 1.5m between people (except for the same group / family), 3m between parasols. You can check the occupation and the weather at https://infopraia.apambiente.pt/search/
Just book your trip! We are waiting for you!